Sunday, November 27, 2011

So. You say You’re a Christian

Not all those that say I am their Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven.”-Matt. 7:21

Then why are you late Sunday after Sunday, after Sunday, after Sunday? And, why are you so anxious to leave, before the mass/service is over.

If you love god/Jesus as you profess, show some respect. Get to church on time and stay till it’s all over.

And, what about the way you dress? Looks more like you are going to a ball game or on a picnic. And your kids; are your boys gangta wannabes? You’re daughters; are they practicing to be street walkers later in life?

Again, show some respect. I don’t profess to be a Christian but I do go through all the motions out of respect for my wife. I don’t believe it’s helping me any but it does make my wife happy me going to mass with her.

Who knows? Maybe there is a hereafter. Maybe I’m accumulating brownie points and just don’t know it.

And, I don’t dress as if I’m going some other event.

MADD MEXX

No comments:

Post a Comment