Friday, September 30, 2011

Sarah Palin and Barack Obama

Nothing seems to arouse passions like the mention of Sarah Palin or Barack Obama. They either love them or hate them. There seems to be no middle ground.

Maybe I’m just one of those individuals that doesn’t stand for anything. I wouldn’t vote for either one of them. I’m not an idol worshipper which seems to be what the Palin Obama crowd is.

Allow me to explain. I took a debating class in college and I elected one of the most explosive issues: gun control. Let me tell you, I Love Guns.

Anyhow, each debating team was made up of three individuals. One hardly showed up and the other was pro-guns is all the way. When it came time to debate pro gun control issue, he bailed out. To me it was just a grade. So, I singlehandedly had to debate the merits of gun control. We won both sides of the debate.

What I learned is that you don’t have to believe something as long as whomever you are trying to persuade believes in it.

Which brings me back to Palin Obama. Way too many folks are persuaded by bull shit.

MADD MEXX

No comments:

Post a Comment